Employment opportunity: Research Assistant – 0.5 FTE limited position, up to December 31, 2018 (#17-65 Non-Union)
We are currently seeking a highly motivated health professional to contribute to our organizational mission of working with our communities to promote and protect health and prevent disease. Reporting to the Manager, Resources, Research, Evaluation and Development (RRED), the Research Assistant provides assistance and support to a multidisciplinary team in the planning and implementation of evaluation and research projects, knowledge exchange, and population health assessment and surveillance initiatives.
- Conduct interviews and focus groups for the collection of research data.
- Enter, compile, and tabulate quantitative and qualitative data.
- Analyze basic quantitative and qualitative data, and assist with additional analysis.
- Assist with the development of research tools and collection of research data.
- Assist in the preparation and production of project reports and presentations.
- Conduct literature reviews.
- Degree in a related health or social science field.
- Minimum two years of experience in research and program evaluation.
- Experience with computer programs for quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage several concurrent projects efficiently.
Resumés will be accepted until Friday, December 1, 2017, and should be sent in confidence to:
Laurie Gagnon, Administrative Assistant, Corporate Services Division
Sudbury & District Health Unit
1300 Paris Street, Sudbury, ON P3E 3A3
Email: email@example.com (Microsoft Word format only)
Tel: 705.522.9200, ext. 410 Fax: 705.522.5182
Please include the title of the position in the subject line.
Learn more about interviews, collection of information, and accommodation.
This item was last modified on November 17, 2017