Reporting vaccinations required for school attendance

School-age children require certain vaccinations to attend school or a valid exemption, and parents and guardians must keep their child’s record up-to-date with the Health Unit. Your options to report vaccinations are listed below.

Options to update your child’s vaccination record:

Sudbury & District Health Unit

Attention: Clinical and Family Services Division

1300 Paris Street

Sudbury, ON  P3E 3A3

Vaccination exemptions

If your child requires an exemption from vaccination for medical, religious, or conscientious reasons, you must complete and submit one of the following forms, which are available online at (Government of Ontario):


Before reporting your child’s vaccinations to the Health Unit, please read the information below.

The Health Unit maintains and reviews immunization records for children in all schools, and licensed daycares and nurseries within the Greater Sudbury and the districts of Sudbury and Manitoulin.

All of the information you submit is confidential and stored on a secure provincial immunization database. The information is collected and disclosed by the Sudbury & District Health Unit within the authority of the Immunization of School Pupils Act, the Health Promotion and Protection Act, and the Day Nurseries Act, to:

If you have any questions about your privacy or our collection and disclosure of this information, please call our office at 705.522.9200, ext. 458 (toll-free 1.866.522.9200).

Bring me back to the online vaccination reporting form.

This item was last modified on March 10, 2017